DYNAPREP DS 520 is a heavy duty, liquid, alkaline descaler designed to remove heat treat scales and rust from ferrous substrates. DYNAPREP DS 520 can also be used to strip some types of enamels and performs well as an electro cleaner.
• Cyanide and phosphate free.
• Minimal hydrogen embrittlement.
• Excellent with or without current to remove light scale, rust, phosphate coatings, oxides, oil, grease, paint and smut.
• Prevents scale build-up on tank walls and heating coils.
• High conductivity for maximum gassing and cleaning effect.
• Not sensitive to hard water.
• Does not attack mild steel substrates.
• Superior rinsing properties minimizing drag-out loses.
DYNAPREP E170 DS is a heavy duty, powdered, alkaline descaler designed to remove heat treat scales and rust from ferrous substrates and stains from copper and its alloys.
DYNAPREP E170 DS can also be used to strip paint with or without current, remove smut after pickling and as a cathodic activator for nickel.