DYNAPLATE Cr CP is a specially formulated blend of chromic acid and secondary fluoride catalyst, which provides a high efficiency solution for decorative and hard chrome plating. This process offers improved performance at low solution concentrations, along with much higher current efficiencies when compared to conventional chromic acid systems, providing increased deposition rates.
• Suitable for decorative and hard chromium plating.
• Only one powdered component is required for make-up and replenishment.
• Helps activate bright nickel deposits and provides excellent covering power.
• Designed to operate at lower chromic acid concentrations.
• Provides higher cathode efficiency and higher operational current densities when compared to conventional standard chromium plating solutions.
• Can be maintained using amp-hr control.
• Offers a wide operating range.