Hard Chromium Plating Catalyst
High efficiency mixed catalyst system utilizing a single liquid catalyst in conjunction with chromic acid and sulfuric acid, suitable for use in functional applications.
• Catalyst can be used for hard chromium plating.
• High efficiency mixed catalyst system (18-24%).
• Micro hardness of the deposit in the range of 1000 - 1050 KHN100.
• Micro cracked deposit with minimum 200 cracks per linear cm.
• Single liquid catalyst used in conjunction with chromic acid and sulphuric acid.
• Very economical system.
• Provides higher cathode efficiency, and higher operational current densities in functional applications, when compared to conventional standard chromium plating solutions.
• Offers a wide operating range.