In the field and in the laboratory, in the classroom, in oil refineries, dairies, water purification plants, chrome plating plants, in vegetable safety assessment, just to mention a few examples.
AquaPi - accurate and fast surface tension measurements.
· An easy-to-use high precision instrument for basic research in surface chemistry
· A simple, robust tensiometer for educational purposes, no special training needed
· Quick alert in monitoring ground water quality, presence of oils, solvents etc.
· An ideal instrument for the metal plating industry
· Excellent for oil refineries for the monitoring of sour water
· A tensiometer designed for outside laboratory use
· AquaPi is very fast and easy to use, requiring no special training. The calibration time is short and the measurement is done in less than 30 seconds, with a clear digital readout for surface tension values.
The standard cuvette volume is only three milliliters. The single-use cuvettes ensure accurate results, eliminating the risk for contamination.
AquaPi is excellent for basic surface chemistry research and educational use. Further, it is ideal for on-site monitoring of water quality, providing immediate alert for the presence of e.g. solvents, oil, and detergents in ground water samples.